One of Pitch's long standing partners, a leader within the entertainment industry, is looking for a 3D Animator to join their team based in Manchester. This is a fun and exciting brand who are proud of what they do and the products they offer. The company is centrally located and easily commutable by public transport. The 3D Animator will be part of the wider creative team, reporting to the Head of Graphics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Motion capture cleanup and clip blending.
- Maintain strong communication across the business, liaising with graphic artists, animators, modellers, and technical artists to create engaging and flawless work.
- Animation projects using Maya, showcasing confidence in animation principles.
- Understanding of camera animation and shot composition.
- Using tools such as Adoble Photoshop, Zbrush, 3Dsmax, Nuke, After Effects and Fusion.
- Working to tight project deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a unique brand! The business value work-life balance and trust the team to work flexibly if needed. With this, they are looking for someone who is confident in their skills, has excellent time management and is driven to complete creative work that is on brand and adheres to set timelines. The key focus of this role is the clean up and blending of motion capture data, so if you have experience in this please send your CV and portfolio/showreel to us today!