Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a marketing & comms, creative and event agency based in Leicestershire. We are looking to recruit an Account Director, who will manage a selection of the agencies biggest B2B clients. A truly diverse portfolio of B2B clients including blue-chip multinational businesses.
The long-standing agency are looking to bring an Account Director on board to manage two account executives and report directly to the MD. The successful Account Director will provide clear and effective strategic expertise to ensure ongoing client retention and growth. In addition, the Account Director will manage the resources needed to service projects, deliver strategic plans and balance the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
The agency works across both traditional digital marketing platforms alongside, PR, live events, design, video and social to deliver strategic integrated communication campaigns.
The ideal candidate will lead their team, have regular involvement with pitches and new business, as well as approaching everything with a creative and commercial mindset.
- Minimum 5+ years agency-side experience from a marketing/advertising background.
- Track record of building and developing client relationships.
- Line management experience.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques, including digital.
- Senior stakeholder management experience (CEO’s / MD’s / Directors).
- An understanding, or hands on experience event planning/management.
- Ability to integrate services.
Whilst experience with events would be beneficial, it’s not a necessity for this position.
There is an opportunity for international travel with this role for anyone interested.
For more information, get in touch.