Pitch have a fantastic opportunity for a Media Executive to join a well-established and leading international media agency in Birmingham that continues to experience great growth. The agency work across a range of media channels, digital and offline, with this role being focussed in offline media channels. The team is made up of talented digital, media, and creative professionals that deliver multi-award winning campaigns for a range of well-known clients.
The agency have an impressive staff retention rate, which their office culture plays a big part in. The team is very collaborative and senior members of the business are incredibly supportive to everyone in the agency.
The successful candidate would be required to occasionally travel to client meetings once or twice every couple of months. It is also a requirement for candidates to hold a full UK driving license and car.
• Media planning and buying - various forms of offline media
• Market and competitor research
• Build relationships with clients and media owners
• Learn negotiation techniques and media planning and buying skills
• Understand the effect that advertising has on interaction, web visits, sales and other key performance targets
The Ideal Candidate:
• Experience in media or marketing - planning & buying experience
• Excellent communications skills
• Proactive with excellent attention to detail
• Friendly and enthusiastic personality
For more information on this role, or anything similar - get in touch with Harry at Pitch.