Account Manager, £30,000 + car or car allowance
Our client are a leading media company with offices throughout the UK and a large national brand presence. Having grown hugely both organically and through acquisition since being founded six years ago, they are now strengthening their sales team with the appointment of several Account Managers.
The Account Manager’s role will be focussed on optimising revenue opportunities from new and existing relationships by presenting a new digital product to market. Key duties will include:
- Delivering agreed revenue targets and activity levels.
- Sourcing and identifying new business opportunities.
- Engaging with clients to develop existing relationships and maximise opportunities.
- Work in partnership with other Account Managers across the UK to sell full solutions.
- Work with wider team to ensure excellent customer experience at all touchpoints.
This represents an excellent opportunity for Account Managers or Sales Executives with existing experience of media sales, OOH sales experience or selling experiential solutions to a B2B audience. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous target-driven sales experience - ideally selling media solutions.
- A successful track record of B2B sales or account management.
- Experience of delivering outdoor, digital outdoor or experiential solutions.
- A track record of prospecting new business.
- Confidence and the ability to drive your own performance.
- A clean drivers license.
Our client have customers throughout the UK and are looking for their Account Managers to be based in (or near) Birmingham / Leicester / Coventry
This is an urgent requirement, so if you meet the above criteria and are excited by the challenge of working in a targeted sales role, please get in touch ASAP.