Pitch Consultants are recruiting on behalf of a small integrated agency who specialise within the retail and interior sectors.
We are looking to appoint an Account Manager who has a solid understanding of the creative process. The successful candidate could already be an established Account Manager or a Senior Account Executive looking to take a step into a management role.
With the agency offering services across PR, Social and Marketing, we are also looking for an understanding of marketing channels. Specific project/campaign experience could include: magazine multichannel programmes that include advertising, direct mail, Point of Sale, event/show support, web development and email marketing.
The individual will be responsible for implementing plans, including developing timelines and budgets, providing day-to-day client communication and reporting and interacting with other team members to execute strategies.
- Develop strategic marketing communications and provide advice and support to clients.
- Implement activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects.
- Keep up to date with clients' brands/products/services/marketing developments - their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, in budget and on brief.
- Approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations.
- Create proposals for clients' marketing initiatives and coordinate estimates for client approval.
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business efforts.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact me asap