Pitch are currently partnered with one of the Midlands most revered integrated marketing agency’s, to secure an Account Manager to join their expanding team.
This small agency are based in South Birmingham, in a lovely rural office setting. They currently offer digital marketing, creative, PR and web design & build services and have a busy studio over the coming months. This is a brand new role for the business, as they look to expand in size. This role could be a fantastic opportunity for someone in a Senior Account Executive position, looking for a step up to Account Manager.
This agency place growth at the core of their values, where to succeed you will ideally be a commercially focussed individual who is not afraid to adapt when necessary. Predominantly supplying to B2B organisations, you will be sure to have excellent exposure to some leading brands.
The successful candidate will be a relationship-builder, and someone who enjoys meeting clients and delivering positive and successful results from; PR-led campaigns, content-creation, events, social media campaigns, website builds and more.
- Develop strategic marketing communications and provide advice and support to clients in the B2B sector.
- Implement activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects.
- Keep up to date with clients' brands/products/services/marketing developments - their key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, in budget and on brief.
- Approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production to ensure they are in line with client and agency expectations.
- Create proposals for clients' marketing initiatives and coordinate estimates for client approval.
- Actively identify and develop new business opportunities within existing accounts and support other new business efforts.
You will have/ will be:
- Account Management experience within a creative environment, ideally within an agency setting - could be at Senior Account Executive level.
- Confident in developing relationships with key stakeholders to drive business growth.
- A demonstrable history of implementing successful Marketing or PR campaigns.
- A genuine passion for the marketing sector and the challenges you may encounter working within it.
- Someone that thrives on building positive relationships.