- Delivery of projects successfully, on time, on budget, on brief and to the agency's expected level of quality
- Develop accurate timing plans - identifying, communicating and managing the Critical Path on projects
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved with delivery, including 3rd parties
- Ensure all creative and artwork time is booked in to studio
- Working closely with creatives, researchers and copywriters
Campaign Project Manager | Top 20 agency
|Job Title:||Campaign Project Manager | Top 20 agency|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£23000 - £30000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harry Silvester|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 11:33|
Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a large, specialist marketing and advertising agency based in the heart of Birmingham.
A major client of the agency is looking to launch a new digital and print product, therefore we are looking for a campaign project manager to take ownership and responsibility for the overall delivery of print and digital content - predominantly working with a new style of brochure.
Supporting the Account Director, the campaign project manager will be expected to maintain close contact with the client and provide regular updates, presenting plans and timelines where necessary.
Other responsibilities will include:
A great opportunity for an organised account/project manager that wants to work on the groundbreaking and international projects/campaigns.
We're looking for a minimum of 3 years of experience within a similar role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's