Client Services Director
£50,000 - £55,000
We are working in partnership with a truly fantastic digital marketing agency based in Worcestershire to help them recruit a talented Client Services Director to join their growing team.
This agency is a team of around 15 people with big growth plans as they further establish their offering and continue to build on their expanding client base. They have a focus on consumer markets; interiors, health and wellbeing, hospitality, FMCG and retail. They work closely with clients in a strategic and consultative capacity to develop digital strategies which deliver across PPC, SEO, social media, influencer management and content creation. Their approach is highly creative and insight driven and clients know that they are dealing with true experts that understand their challenges and can create campaigns that really hit the mark.
They have a great culture, beautiful office environment and offer some lovely benefits including flexible start and finish times, a flexible approach to home and office working, 25 days holiday, bonus and an entertainment package.
As Client Services Director you’ll:
- Manage three head of departments across content, PPC and SEO.
- Have an overarching view of your teams clients focused on client service as well as commercials.
- Input strategically at a senior level with an integrated approach to digital marketing, working closely with your internal digital specialists.
- Take a lead on new business pitches.
- Oversee campaign delivery across your team day to day.
This is a fantastic role with the opportunity to head up and develop your own team within a growing agency. You’ll be working consultatively with clients at a senior level, driving new business and maximising opportunities with existing clients.
We’re looking for a candidate who:
- Has experience working commercially and strategically across the digital marketing spectrum.
- Is a fantastic manager and leader, with the ability to inspire collaboration and galvanise teams.
- Ideally has a mixture of agency and in-house experience – but either/or is fine too.
- Has excellent client management and senior level stakeholder engagement skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that has an exceptional culture, solid growth plans and can offer a great long-term career opportunity. If this sounds like perfect next step in your career please apply today!