£24,000 - £28,000
Pitch are supporting an innovative and growing gaming company who are currently recruiting for a Content Executive to join their Birmingham based team. Just under a decade old, they have grown to just over 300 employees with no plans to slow down. Through 2020 they have continued to develop their teams and focus on maintaining their dynamic and fun company culture.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Utilising excellent story telling skills to create engaging content that brings each brand and game to life.
- Creating copy for websites, social media and press releases.
- Assisting with wider marketing activities in relation to content creation and internal communications as needed.
- Research and identify new media outlets for PR opportunities.
- Write SEO optimised content using flawless spelling and grammar and working with the SEO team to finalise content for digital channels.
To be considered for this role, you will have a Journalism, Marketing or related degree and have strong attention to detail. You will have worked in a similar role within a fast paced, creative environment - gaming experience is a bonus!
This is an office based role with fantastic perks! Interviews will be held asap with the role starting before the new year.