An opportunity for a talented Content Manager has arisen with a brilliant integrated agency in Worcestershire. This role covers all variations of content and copy, for web content channels, social media, email campaigns and more.
As a Content Manager you will be responsible for the creation of engaging and optimised online content. Working closely with the PR, creative and marketing teams you will lead on the digital strategy for campaigns, whilst guiding and advising on best SEO practices to ensure ROI.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
· The ability to adapt to a range of writing styles and topics.
· Produce original copy for the website, social channels, email content.
· Brainstorming ideas within the marketing and digtial teams.
· Writing, proofreading and presenting options to clients.
· Keeping up to date with current marketing trends, relevant news and ensuring the business maintains an up-to-date approach.
You must demonstrate excellent attention to detail, a creative mind and exceptional communication both written and verbal. If you tick all of these boxes and have some agency experience then this is the role for you.
If you’d like to find out more about this unique role apply today for immediate consideration.