Pitch have been briefed by a leading not for profit business based in rural Warwickshire to support their search for a CRM Executive.
Working within a small dedicated CRM team, you will be responsible for assisting the delivery of a range of data led projects to support the wider marketing communications function. Key duties will include:
- Updating and maintaining the CRM system (MS Dynamics).
- Providing campaign insights via data segmentation and analysis.
- Delivery of automated content to support campaign activity.
- Providing relevant data selections to drive campaign effectiveness.
- Assisting in the delivery and measurement of data led projects.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of CRM systems (ideally MS Dynamics).
- Experience of creating and analysing segmented marketing selections across a variety of media platforms.
- Previous experience of working within a marketing department.
- Good project management and organisational skills.
- Solid communication skills with experience of managing internal stakeholder relationships.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dedicated CRM team within a much larger multi-disciplinary marketing department. It would suit a CRM Assistant looking for a step-up or a Marketing Executive looking to specialise in CRM. If you meet the above criteria and would relish the chance to work within the non-profit sector, please get in touch ASAP.