Are you looking for a challenging new career step? Do you have experience using data to understand customer behaviour and then use this to grow the business? Are you bright and ready to impress?
Our client, is a business based in North Birmingham who are a leading global distributor of products and services for the trade industries such as Engineering, Aerospace and many more.
The business is looking for a Customer Campaign Marketing Specialist, which is a new role to add to the Marketing team which currently has 6 people within it.
The role of Customer Campaign Marketing Specialist is instrumental in the business growth plans which is forecasted for the next 5 years. You will be required to investigate, develop, implement and report on all of the customer journey programme.
Naturally this role has campaign delivery but what the business really needs is somebody who is data and numbers focused. Really delving into the customer data and from this developing and delivering on innovative campaigns across all channels.
Duties will include:
- Investigate, propose, develop and execute lead generation campaigns
- Manage campaigns and ensure projects lead to learning and understanding
- Assist in the implementation, development and reporting of the customer journey programme
- Develop customer behaviour change programmes
- Work with an integrated team to generate and express ideas in a collaborative approach to drive the delivery of innovation campaigns
- Manage outcomes and budgets to report back to the Marketing Manager
- Agree with the Marketing Manager on the creative approach, channels, messaging (internal and external), execution and stakeholder management to deliver projects
- Assist the marketing manager and marketing team to ensure services and deadlines are met
- Embed the value proposition, through the communications mix, in all activity based on segmentation and contact type
- Organising market research
For this role of Customer Campaign Marketing Specialist, you will have a passion for marketing, and understand how vital data segmentation is to ensure considerable business growth. You should have a solid understanding of customer data, CRM and managing agencies. Experience in customer behaviour change, data analytics and campaign creation are a must. Excel is also used every day in this role so vital you are confident using this.