We're working on behalf of a creative agency, based in Derbyshire, looking for a senior designer to lead a team of up to 3 creatives.
The agency have a state of the art office space, with over 20 creatives and account handlers - as well as a fluffy office dog, who works on a part-time basis... The office and agency culture is something our client is so proud of - creating a fun and engaging work space has been key to holding excellent staff retention rates.
Specialising in 2D and 3D design and with an enviable client portfolio, the agency are pushing the creative boundaries for their clients.
This role will is within the 2D design team and will be working on the biggest agency account. Working across multiple campaigns. The client is within the retail and fashion industry. An interest and knowledge into either sector will be advised.
Whilst this role is managing a small design team, our client is looking for a proven senior designer, that wants to keep busy creating beautiful creative communications, as well as mentoring and managing their direct reports' time.
This role will be working on the biggest account within the agency.
- Mentoring and taking creative lead on multiple small and medium projects
- Interrogating a brief, pushing the creative boundaries, when appropriate
- Coaching, developing and motivating all design team members
- Working collaboratively with other teams
- Running complex 2D design presentation meetings
- Plan, organise and scope projects of all sizes, delegating work effectively
- Playing a role in new business, including developing responses to briefs and pitching
Should you wish to find out more information about this opportunity, get in touch with Harry at Pitch Consultants.