We are working on a fantastic Graphic Designer role for a full service, design and marketing communications agency based in Leicester city centre.
This agency have helped to create some of the best known brand names in their market. From large blue chip organisations to brand new start-ups (including many public sector) they helped to establish, this Agency is going from strength to strength.
As a graphic designer, your key responsibilities include:
- Conceptualising and designing custom creative concepts for on brand marketing campaign pieces (on and off-line) primarily in the B2B arena. Ensuring highest standards of typographic and design output.
- Creating printed and email communications for customers, and prospect communications.
- Working with marketing team and external agencies to develop amazing creative that is on brand and will deliver great results.
- Supporting and advising the marketing team in all design related tasks to ensure everything from Social Media and Facebook creative to Google Ad words and VOD designs, are of the highest standard.
- Make significant contributions to multi-channel marketing campaigns ensuring brand continuity and campaigns that work.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3-5 years’ worth of graphic design experience in a professional studio environment.
- Be highly trained in all graphic design computer programs available in Adobe Creative Suite majoring in – Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (After Effects is a 'nice to have').
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint (increasingly important) and Excel.
- Have a strong portfolio that demonstrates experience in creating marketing collateral to promote products and services.
- Have experience designing and preparing printed materials including brochures, flyers, posters, presentations etc.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple projects, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Be experienced in producing, broadcasting and optimising email communications. Knowledge of HTML/CSS and WordPress would be an advantage but is not essential.
This agency is well known for their down to earth, positive and friendly approach and most importantly, for getting the job done. This is fantastic opportunity for a middle-weight graphic designer to be part of one of the UK’s leading agencies. Not one to miss!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please get in touch!