Designer | Marketing | B2B

Job Title: Designer | Marketing | B2B
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Staffordshire, England
Salary: £19000 - £24000 per annum
Start Date: ASAP
Reference: P7426
Contact Name: Ellie Tibbs
Contact Email:
Job Published: April 18, 2018 17:45

Job Description

Our client is a growing international business based in Stafford which provides parts to companies with machinery and technology. The firm is growing its Marketing department and we are supporting them with finding a Designer which is a 12 month contract initially but a strong chance of going perm.

The business is around 180 people strong with 50 of those at HQ in Stafford. The business has 4 other offices in Europe and further afield. The Marketing team is around 10 people including developers. The office culture is young, vibrant and a very modern site.

The role of Designer will be 80% of the position, the other 20% will be marketing coordination. Key responsibilities will include:

Content production

Digital Designs for website, social and email campaigns

Print designs/artworking for quarterly magazine, direct mail etc

Liaise with agencies

Bring new ideas to the business

Create other engaging content such as videos, blogs etc

You should be creative, innovative and excitable. You need to be a good communicator with other areas of the business to understand the brief and successfully create designs. The role will be 50:50 working on print and digital designs so you should be confident with both. Ideally looking for somebody will 1-2 years experience and you should have an up to date portfolio