|Job Title: Digital Account Executive||Contract Type: Permanent|
|Location: Cheshire||Industry: Account Handling|
|Salary: £18k - 24k per year||Start Date: Not specified|
|REF: 47298||Job Published: 10 days ago|
|GET THE LINK: http://mypit.ch/j/47298|
Calling all Digital Account Executives! Are you looking for your next career move within a fantastic, well-established integrated agency based in Cheshire? Then this one’s for you!
We are on the hunt for Digital Account Executives to support the management of all stages of digital projects. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will support the growth of the digital side of the business by building expert knowledge and advice to internal teams and clients.
• Learn, understand and use relevant project management systems and software.
• Develop knowledge of quoting and negotiating costs of bought-in services.
• Plan, manage and execute assigned digital projects.
• Liaise with suppliers and account handlers to ensure the smooth execution of projects.
• Apply industry-leading standards of quality and attention to detail.
• Ensure that projects are carried out on-time and within budget.
• Create reports highlighting campaign performance.
• Support the production team on various projects.
• Build and maintain knowledge of digital strategy, terminology and tools.
• Share creative ideas, innovation and the latest digital marketing strategy and tools with the team and clients.
• Participate in the on-going digital training and knowledge sharing to the wider team.
• Suggest ways of developing the client’s digital service.
• Assist with the development of digital opportunities with existing clients and new business.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be confident in communicating confidently internally and with suppliers.
• Build sound and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Demonstrate flexibility.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Build reporting and presentation skills.
• Proactively seek and suggest solutions to problems.
• Take responsibility for personal development; identify requirements and proactively seek opportunities to meet needs.
• Support the company culture and positioning.
• Have an understanding of digital marketing concepts such as; SEO, PPC, Social Media, Copy writing, Content etc.
If you’ve got this far, and are still interested.. Get applying!
If you would like to find out more about this job, please click Apply now to submit your CV. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role. If it’s a fit, we will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package… the lot. If you then feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with the client. Pitch never shares your CV with a client without your express permission.
10 days ago
Pitch are working with one of the Manchester’s most esteemed agencies to recruit a Senior Account Executive join their client services team. Reporting to the Client Director, you will be working on branding and creative camapigns for luxury FMCG brands. The ideal candidate will ideally come from a similar background and will be expected to have a deep understanding of the brand process. You will be highly creative and will be able to support a team to conceptualise briefs from an abstract point of view and push boundries! This is an amazing opportunity to work on award winning work for a world class agency and truly make your mark on the creative scene in the UK. Please apply now for immediate consideration! CC123
13 days ago
Pitch are currently working an award winning BTL agency based in Manchester City Centre to recruit a Creative Strategist. This role will be responsible for leading this agencies creative function to support their goal of becoming a strategy lead function. This is a multi-faced role and you will be expected to effectively communicate the role and benefits of their creative strategy to prospective and potential clients. You will aid in building the potential skill-sets across the client services and creative team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstratable track record in a similar role and will be confindent operating at a senior level both internally and externally. You will be able to provide solid examples of how you have set an agencies creative vision and strategic approach as well as providing value into business development activities. Please apply now for immediate consideration! CC123
about 1 month ago
Pitch are recruiting on behalf of a growing, full-service marketing agency based in Greater Manchester who are looking Graduates wanting to kick-start a career within a Marketing Agency. Due to expansion, the client services team are expanding and on behalf of them we are looking for switched on graduates, ideally with previous office experience. Right now, the agency employs circa 40 permanent members of staff across; digital marketing, PR, account handling, social media, creative, content and more. They offer one of the most lucrative benefits packages in the whole of the Northern region along with a state of the art office space. We are looking for candidates who have studied a marketing/communications/creative degree, and have an understanding of marketing agencies and how they operate. The successful candidate will have strong written and communication skills, as well as the ability to communicate well, with various stakeholders. Within this role you will be expected to support account managers and directors with content creation, creative insights, communication ideas (social media, marketing collateral, digital marketing) and more. Any candidates applying with scientific sector experience, and the ability to speak a foreign language would be a bonus. For your opportunity to be part of an agency that offers a tailored progression program, and a truly wonderful workplace environment - apply today. BB123
about 1 month ago
Pitch are working with an independent marketing and advertising agency, based in Leicestershire, who are looking for an Account Executive to join their team. They are a very closely knit team, who specialise in creating and crafting meaningful advertising campaigns, for a variety of clients. They work as a lead marketing agency for some clients, as well as in conjunction with internal marketing teams for other clients. They have a track record of creating meaningful and creative advertising campaigns across different channels and forms of media. From TV campaigns right through to product POS; global websites to brand identities; brand positioning to mobile apps, print and outdoor. The role we are recruiting for is to support their team of Account Managers and Account Directors, to coordinate marketing and creative campaigns. One day you could be managing social media campaigns, the next you could be coordinating a photography shoot. One core responsibility of this role will be to brief work to designers and developers for them to work on. There will also be an opportunity for the successful candidate to create content for multiple channels, if content creation is of interest. In an ideal world, the successful Account Executive will be someone with experience of working in an agency. Candidates that have experience as an Account Executive will be preferred. We are also open to reviewing graduates with work experience too. For more information, get in touch. BB123