|Job Title: Digital Account Executive||Contract Type: Permanent|
|Location: Cheshire||Industry: Account Handling|
|Salary: £18k - 24k per year||Start Date: Not specified|
|REF: 47298||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
|GET THE LINK: http://mypit.ch/j/47298|
Calling all Digital Account Executives! Are you looking for your next career move within a fantastic, well-established integrated agency based in Cheshire? Then this one’s for you!
We are on the hunt for Digital Account Executives to support the management of all stages of digital projects. Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will support the growth of the digital side of the business by building expert knowledge and advice to internal teams and clients.
• Learn, understand and use relevant project management systems and software.
• Develop knowledge of quoting and negotiating costs of bought-in services.
• Plan, manage and execute assigned digital projects.
• Liaise with suppliers and account handlers to ensure the smooth execution of projects.
• Apply industry-leading standards of quality and attention to detail.
• Ensure that projects are carried out on-time and within budget.
• Create reports highlighting campaign performance.
• Support the production team on various projects.
• Build and maintain knowledge of digital strategy, terminology and tools.
• Share creative ideas, innovation and the latest digital marketing strategy and tools with the team and clients.
• Participate in the on-going digital training and knowledge sharing to the wider team.
• Suggest ways of developing the client’s digital service.
• Assist with the development of digital opportunities with existing clients and new business.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be confident in communicating confidently internally and with suppliers.
• Build sound and productive relationships internally and externally.
• Demonstrate flexibility.
• Excellent time and project management skills.
• Build reporting and presentation skills.
• Proactively seek and suggest solutions to problems.
• Take responsibility for personal development; identify requirements and proactively seek opportunities to meet needs.
• Support the company culture and positioning.
• Have an understanding of digital marketing concepts such as; SEO, PPC, Social Media, Copy writing, Content etc.
If you’ve got this far, and are still interested.. Get applying!
If you would like to find out more about this job, please click Apply now to submit your CV. We will then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role. If it’s a fit, we will talk you through all the details of the role, the company, team culture, career opportunities, package… the lot. If you then feel it ticks the right boxes, only then we will share your CV with the client. Pitch never shares your CV with a client without your express permission.
19 days ago
Digital Account Manager, Central London, £27k - £30k Pitch Consultants are partnered with one of the most established marketing agencies in the UK. Due to some excellent client wins, they’re looking to expand their client services function and we are now looking for a Digital Account Manager to join their Central London office. If you are an excellent project manager with a strong knowledge of digital marketing campaigns spanning across email marketing, web builds and online analytics, this role could be exactly what you’re looking for! What else will I be doing? You will be working with long standing, new and retained clients on a number of their digital needs. Taking on creative briefs from clients and ensuring effective delivery. Have a full commercial understanding of the accounts you manage. Adding value through being a source of knowledge and advice. Understand the full service the agency offers. Project managing and delivering on multiple different projects at once. Growing strong relationships internally and externally. What do I need to have? Experience working within a marketing agency capacity in a client services role. Strong understanding of the full digital spectrum such as web builds, email & social media. End to end project management experience. Strong organisational skills. Methodical approach to work. Excellent relationship building skills and a natural rapport builder. To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV today! BB123
about 1 month ago
Pitch are currently representing a established Medical Communications agency to recruit for a Senior Account Executive based in South Mancheser This role will sit within a busy client services team, where you will work alongside the Account Director to produce campaigns and collateral for instantly recognisable Pharma brands. On a daily basis, you work with in a busy client services team, implementin strategies and also handling client relationships. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a medical communications agency as well as experience in developing innovative publications and medical conferences, alongside a relevant degree This role comes with a great package so please apply now for immediate consideration! CC123
about 1 month ago
Pitch are working with one of the Manchester’s most esteemed agencies to recruit a Senior Account Executive join their client services team. Reporting to the Client Director, you will be working on branding and creative camapigns for luxury FMCG brands. The ideal candidate will ideally come from a similar background and will be expected to have a deep understanding of the brand process. You will be highly creative and will be able to support a team to conceptualise briefs from an abstract point of view and push boundries! This is an amazing opportunity to work on award winning work for a world class agency and truly make your mark on the creative scene in the UK. Please apply now for immediate consideration! CC123
about 2 months ago
Pitch are currently working an award winning BTL agency based in Manchester City Centre to recruit a Creative Strategist. This role will be responsible for leading this agencies creative function to support their goal of becoming a strategy lead function. This is a multi-faced role and you will be expected to effectively communicate the role and benefits of their creative strategy to prospective and potential clients. You will aid in building the potential skill-sets across the client services and creative team. The ideal candidate for this role will have a demonstratable track record in a similar role and will be confindent operating at a senior level both internally and externally. You will be able to provide solid examples of how you have set an agencies creative vision and strategic approach as well as providing value into business development activities. Please apply now for immediate consideration! CC123