We're recruiting for a digital specialist to join a leading UK charity, based in the West Midlands.
This is a 1-year contract within a charity and requires somebody from a solid digital background. You will work within a marketing department of 3 people and work closely with the PR/Comms.
Based just outside Birmingham, this role is very commutable from the city centre but also has parking on site. The role (1 year contract) will see you lead on all areas of web and digital development, digital marketing, social media and the general techy person of the office!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Manage all online campaigns from strategy to delivery whilst being happy to cross over onto offline projects sometimes too.
- Manage Google/Bing ads, keyword planning and landing pages whilst remaining competitive and researching the market.
- Managing social advertising across Facebook, managing the budgets.
- Come up with new social advertising campaigns using your creative side. Focusing on the target audience you should plan, budget and deliver.
- Manage all SEO - web planning, Google analytics, website changes and content amendments.
- Manage the marketing executive and overseeing their day to day work.
- Manage email campaigns and again be in charge of creative ideas and targeted campaigns.
You should be a digital marketing professional with a great communication style and be a creative ideas person. You should be very confident with PPC and SEO and more than happy creating social media, email and marketing strategies. You are to be providing leadership and insight to internal and external stakeholders whilst managing a junior day-to-day.
A fantastic organisation to be joining for this year-long contract! Not one to miss out on.
Competitive salary with great benefits.