- Advanced SQL query writing expertise including window functions, nested queries and joins.
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Database design/architecture experience
- Knowledge of data warehousing tools - e.g. Google BigQuery, Amazon Redshift
- ETL techniques
- Excel / Google Sheets - advanced formula/data manipulation techniques/pivot tables
- Experience with R or Python.
- 1+ years working with mixed disciplinary teams (e.g. strategy/UX/creative) ideally in an integrated or similar agency environment or client-side as part of a digital/platform team
- Create a self-serve reporting environment to maximise effectiveness
- Enabled optimised journeys (journey mapping, A/B testing strategy)
- Support other analysts in building efficiency's and automated workflows
- Conducted landscape analysis of new areas (e.g. web, self-serve portals etc.)
- Develop third-party data strategy
- Support measurement toolkit development (e.g. attribution dashboard, media performance)
Digital Analyst | Marketing Agency
|Job Title:||Digital Analyst | Marketing Agency|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £32000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Harry Silvester|
|Job Published:||March 18, 2019 11:40|
Pitch are recruiting on behalf of an award-winning, international agency based in Birmingham. The agency are looking to hire a Digital Analyst to help move a client forward and ultimately improve the acquisition and retention rates for prospects and customers through the customer journey.
We are looking for a website whizz - someone with experience of a variety of platforms and a rock-solid grounding in Google Analytics (or comparable), a solid background experience working with cross-disciplinary teams such as Strategy and UX to support and enhance the output and experience in automating reports with data skills.
For more information about this specific role, apply or contact Harry at Pitch Consultants.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's