Based in Staffordshire, we are currently recruiting for a progressive PR & Marketing consultancy who operate across a range of B2B and technology sectors who are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join their growing team.
As a Digital Designer you will be part of a team responsible for the design and development of client websites, mobile applications and digital marketing assets, across a range of diverse and established accounts.
- Develop a range of creative content for client accounts, consistent with client briefs and timelines.
- You will design digital creative content such as banners, display adverts, website skins, social content and emails
- Come up with new creative ideas and make sure all design is delivered on time and to a high standard
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience as a digital designer, ideally from an agency setting focussed on corporate accounts.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors.
- Knowledge of customer journey maps & personas.
- Able to create working files that are clean and logical when handed over to others.
Apply now for immediate consideration.