Our client, a leading global law firm who have a digital team based in Birmingham City Centre require a Digital Designer after a period of growth.
The role of Digital Designer will support the Digital Marketing Manager with providing advice and support for the wider business. It requires somebody who can deliver on implementing the digital strategy and driving brand awareness whilst also creating content for both internal and external use.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Ability to take on projects and produce high quality content to work on web, email and mobile
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice around web, email and mobile design to our expert legal teams and business services professionals at all levels across the organisation
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within their day to day creative processes
- Lead as digital 'Brand Ambassador' to ensure that our digital estate is brand compliant
- Take a strategic approach to our digital communications planning and development by providing reports with detailed analysis to determine ways to improve performance
A digital design background is needed for this role whilst having the experience to be able to work strategically with the website and it's UI.
The successful candidate for this position will work well individually and as part of a team. You will be analytical, enthusiastic, comfortable working with all levels of seniority and possess a strong work ethic.
Key skills are as follows:
- Experience in designing and implementing templates and components from scratch
- Extensive experience working at a similar level with a rounded web design background