An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Director to join an ambitious agency in Birmingham. You'd help a broad range of clients decide on their media platforms that suit their requirements as well as bringing new business in.
Working closely with the planning team to create campaign and marketing communication plans that drive measurable results
Oversee the media planning and buying
Analysing and researching clients' target audiences
Making recommendations and managing media plans - liaising with media owners
Ability to identify and convert revenue opportunities alongside the Business Development
Skills & Requirements:
* Experience working within an agency environment
* Experience of paid digital media and search
* An understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods
* Ability to manage and develop junior team members - supporting their skills development across the team
* A strong working knowledge relevant industry tools, systems and applications - such as TGI, Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adwords and including Excel & Powerpoint
Ideally your background will bring experience that allows you to demonstrate that you can build close and collaborative relationships with clients, colleagues and media owners.
If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, apply online today!