Pitch have partnered exclusively with a Marketing & Creative Agency in the East Midlands who are looking for a Digital Director. The agency, part of a wider network, currently employ 30 people in their East Midlands office, with other office locations elsewhere across the UK.
This agency hold a strong track-record of producing award winning integrated marketing & creative campaigns. With a core focus on generating compelling strategies and campaigns for companies and brands, this agency are paving the way in modern communications, using data led insights and a variety of communication channels to reach their primary audiences and drive goal/campaign success.
We are looking for a digital enthusiast to join this agency. Someone who has experience working across all aspects of digital with demonstrable experience across social media, digital design (web/mob) and creative. As the successful applicant, you will be the go-to person for all digital insight, planning and strategy for digital and social campaigns, working very closely with wider planning and digital creative teams to deliver impactful campaigns.
- Set the core strategic approach on dedicated online or social campaigns and follow this through to delivery.
- Oversee all web build projects.
- Line management responsibilities; you will lead a team of 4 enthusiastic team players.
- Work in collaboration with the client services team to support on new business proposals/pitches.
- Provide clients with expertise within user behaviours, latest platform capabilities and technological content trends to provide recommendations to clients and advise on new courses of action.
- Conduct Social Media & web audits for various clients, including creating new brief opportunities.
Essential experience required:
- Previous social media management/community management experience.
- Solid technical understanding of web design and build process. Experience using Sitecore or Umbraco is an advantage.
- Basic social media implementation/reporting/tracking experience (FB insights, Hootsuite, Google Analytics).
- Demonstrable experience with UX analytical tools.
- Minimim 5 years agency experience.
If you consider yourself to be an experienced and diverse individual, who is looking to join a forward thinking organisation and be challenged to develop their skills in new markets and strategies, then apply today!