Digital Designer wanted to join a growing agency in Northampton that works with some fantastic client.
This creative marketing agency are a growing team that work with some fantastic consumer clients in the beauty, health, fashion and FMCG sectors that won't fail to impress. They have a great close-knit culture and work in a converted barn for offices which is a really great space. There is lots of progression and training to develop and what is great about this role is that as they are a small team you can really make this role your own.
- Design digital assets including websites, emails, online ads, landing pages, banners and experience of designing ads for Facebook
- Work alongside Developers
- Understand UX, performance and conversion optimisation
- Build strong relationships with clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 3 years experience within a design agency
- Experienced with grid systems, typography and UX/ UI design
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Sketch.
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and HTML5 would be desirable but not essential