This visionary digital and creative agency are looking to recruit a digital lead for their growing team.
With an incredible reputation for delivering forward thinking digital solutions that elevate clients’ brands, you will be working on an enviable portfolio of international brands, including prestigious automotive brands, and public sector organisations.
This awesome digital agency have an impressive offer, both in terms of proposition and in terms of culture/ethos, which makes it a brilliant place to work.
Surrounded by some of the industry’s brightest minds, in a brand new office space in central Birmingham, you will be working closely with the design and digital team (developers, designers, digital marketers) to shape cutting edge digital solutions for clients. It is therefore essential you hold a track record for creating digital value propositions that engage and excite consumers, in turn enabling clients to meet and exceed their strategic business objectives.
It is essential that you have a commercial and creative appreciation, with the ability to excite clients and colleagues with your thinking. Ideally you will be used to working in lean/agile environments and will have a passion for developing standout digital solutions for markets.
What we are looking for you to bring to the table:
- An ability to ask the right questions that get to the heart of clients strategic goals and objectives.
- Experience of defining strategic visions and product roadmaps, working closely with design and development teams to ensure solutions are aligned with strategic requirements.
- An analytical mind with the ability to combine quantitive and qualitative data to inform strategic direction.
- Have a track record of developing strategic roadmaps and bringing digital products/services to market.
- A keen interest in the digital & technology world - a curious and inquisitive mind when it comes to current & future trends.
- A collaborative approach and natural ability to work closely with the team internally to validate thinking and to operate as strategic lead on a range of high profile clients.
- A keen understanding of UX/UI and digital product development.
For more information, get in touch.