Digital Marketing Account Manager
We're looking for a digital marketing account manager, on behalf of a full service digital marketing agency, based in a rural Warwickshire location.
With a lovely office setup, the established agency; who have been around for over 15 years have been very busy as of late, winning new business. With 2 new account wins, they are looking to expand the account handling team.
Our client's service offering is varied, therefore, experience of working within an agency is vital. A good understanding of design processes and digital marketing is imperative.
The successful candidate will be required to have an in-depth knowledge of a variety of digital marketing disciplines:
- SEO techniques and practical application
- PPC/online advertising campaigns
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conversion optimisation
- Google analytics
The responsibilities will entail:
- Working with set budgets, to ensure an effective and successful web/marketing campaign
- Reporting results to clients, analysing and evaluating data
- Managing own workload
- Taking brief from client, interrogating brief, advising where possible
- Supporting junior members of the team
Some advantageous skills:
- Working knowledge of Wordpress
- Awareness of HTML & CSS
- Strong copywriting experience
Our client prides themselves on their office culture, offering flexible working hours, remote working and a very, very generous package.