Pitch are currently partnered with a growing software company based in Nottingham who are looking for a new Email Marketing Executive to join their team. Following a very successful 2020, the business have decided to invest further into their marketing function and are starting with this role. The business offer bespoke software products and services to businesses across the globe and are looking for a skilled marketer to support them in creating an effective digital marketing strategy across key channels.
The Email Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support in the creation and management of strategic marketing activities across digital channels including email, CRM and social media.
- Engage with clients through LinkedIn and email to create commercial opportunities.
- Campaign management and performance reporting.
- Utilise the CRM system to improve and support marketing initiatives such as campaigns, email and overall communications.
- Collaborating with the commercial and product teams to ensure marketing and sales activity align.
- Generate new qualified leads and pass them to the sales team to convert into new business.
To be considered for this role you must have proven marketing experience in a B2B environment and have proven experience in utilising LinkedIn as a marketing tool. You will be confident, polished and have an excellent eye for detail. As a new role in the team, this is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is ready to make their mark within an organisation. This position will be office based, but will have flexible working options. You will need to commute to Nottingham on a weekly basis so please keep that in mind when applying. Interviews will be held online.