The most exciting Digital Marketing Executive role on our books - but then we would say that as this one is actually to join our team!
As Digital Marketing Executive, you’ll lead the day to day delivery of our marketing, social media and content production activity, so there’s a huge amount of scope within the role, which, we believe, makes it an awesome opportunity.
We’re looking for a strong communicator with a proven marketing background, in particular within digital channels - from social media and community management to video content production, email marketing, SEO and analytics.
- Managing and growing our social media presence across all our social channels - LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook - (we use Hootsuite for scheduling)
- All day-to-day community management and outreach
- Video Content: you’ll be a whiz at all forms of content creation, in particular with video shooting and editing.
- Blog writing: giving us a voice that resonates with our audience
- Email marketing: developing look & feel, tone of voice and rich content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics: the ability to spot patterns/trends and tailor our content as required.
- Monitoring and improving our SEO: our website generates great traffic but we’re always looking to improve it and reach new audiences.
- Taking our website to the next level: we’re always looking to improve our user journey and add more functions to the site. You’ll get to work with our web agency on identifying new opportunities.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record in a digital marketing and social media role, preferably within a fast paced, commercially focused environment.
- Excellent content creation skills - in particular, video editing that it be with a digital SLR or a gimbal
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Campaign Monitor (desirable – training can be given)
- Proactive, curious attitude - someone who’s not afraid to suggest new ways of engaging with our audience
- Good with words. We’re not expecting you to be Shakespeare, but an ability to craft a compelling blog or two would certainly go down well
- Experienced in Affinity, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Premiere.
The Digital Marketing Executive is a pivotal role within the business, so it’s essential that you’re the kind of person who’ll quickly develop strong relationships with colleagues in order to ensure that our marketing output stands out in a crowded market. As a growing, fast-paced, independent business it’s essential that whoever we recruit is self-motivated, well organised and has the ability to use their own initiative. Check out of social channels, especially YouTube for our video content as well as our work for us page to find out more.