Calling all Digital Marketing Executives!
An international brand are looking for a passionate, savvy Digital Marketing Executive to support their sales function. Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Responsible for all company websites, and using analytics to incrementally optimise performance.
- Manage the PPC campaigns in-house and SEO, ensuring of consistently high return.
- Develop and optimise paid activity across social and display.
- Managing and improving performance of all outbound email marketing campaigns.
- Identify and develop emerging marketing channels.
- Assist on non-digital marketing activity when required.
- Building strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and agencies.
With an array of awards, including; Best Companies to Work For in the North West and The Times’ Best Small Companies to Work For, this is definitely not one to miss. With industry-leading Learning and Development, this agency takes pride in career progression and there will be plenty opportunity to develop your career. You will also be exposed to a range of benefits including, 20 days annual leave and Christmas shut down, a generous pension scheme, regular social events (including free drinks!), private health and dental cover, and extended lunch breaks for gym-goers!
If you have:
- 2-3 years’ experience in a commercial-focused digital marketing role.
- Background of working with senior stakeholders in a corporate environment.
- Experience with offline marketing techniques and their integration with digital activity.
- SEO and paid search experience.
- Experience updating content to a CMS system and basic HTML knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience of tagging, tracking and digital marketing analytics.
- Attention to detail, strong organisational skills, and a confident ability to meet strict deadlines.
- An interest in the latest digital trends.
… Then this role might just be the one for you! Get in touch!