Digital Marketing Manager
To £40,000 + bonus
Pitch are working exclusively with a leading national charity to recruit a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join their multi-disciplinary marketing team based in Staffordshire.
The Digital Marketing Manager will take the lead on all digital activities for the charity delivering across PPC, search engine, social media and web. Key duties will include:
- Line management of a Digital Marketing Executive.
- Leading digital operations including campaigns, budgets and revenue targets.
- Creating and implementing digital campaigns to drive income generation.
- Implementing digital marketing activity across search, display, video and social media channels.
- Creating content for online channels and using WordPress to maintain the website.
- Working with external suppliers and agencies.
- Reporting on channel performance and evaluating all activities.
- Ensuring that all digital campaigns are integrated into the wider marketing plan.
This role will require an individual to demonstrate previous experience of operating at managerial level and leading on digital strategies. It is essential that you have delivered digital projects on time and to budget previously and can demonstrate examples of ROI. You will also have:
- Relevant digital marketing training or qualifications.
- Experience of working across all digital channels.
- Evidence of operating at a strategic level across B2B and B2C channels.
- Significant experience of using AdWords, Facebook and Instagram ad platforms.
- Experience in customer journey mapping.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
This is an urgent need for our client and they are keen to start interviewing immediately. If you meet the above criteria, please apply straight away!