Pitch are happy to be a retained partner with Steel & Jelly, an evolving fashion brand that embraces the hybrid of luxury, innovation and tradition, in securing a Digital Marketing Manager for their growing team. The brand is going through an exciting period of development and are seeking a driven marketing professional to join them in developing their digital presence across various channels.
Steel & Jelly are a well known, Birmingham based brand, established in 2004 by a dynamic father and son duo with a combined 40 years in the ever changing fashion industry. The idea of Steel & Jelly came from embracing the contrasting industrious and benevolent approaches that the duo had. The brand represents innovative British design by creating a product that is both contemporary and traditional.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is responsible for supporting the development and management of the marketing strategy.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activity.
- Overseeing the companies marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns, monitoring progress and measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report and effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Working with the design team and social media team to promote the new season collection.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience within retail or E-commerce and have an interest in fashion. A background in interiors, fashion or beauty would be beneficial. You will have a curiosity to keep up with market trends and generate new ideas, acting as a thought leader for the business. You will be a collaborative team member and be willing to support across different areas of the business when needed.