We have partnered with a leading European and UK brand who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their centralised marketing function. The business is going through a huge period of transformation and as such, are looking for an individual who is able to drive change and continue to innovate the business's approach to digital marketing. You will be working as part of an experienced in-house marketing team, whilst managing the relationships with external agencies. My client is looking for a digital marketing generalist who has a solid knowledge base and skill set to effectively coordinate projects, campaigns and make recommendations to the wider business.
The role is based in the East Midlands but offers some flexible home working.
To create, develop and execute a cohesive digital marketing strategy with a particular focus on paid for digital media including PPC/affiliate and display. Leading a team of content execs, you will oversee the effective development of all digital creative and SEO optimisation whilst ensuring synergy with offline content and campaigns. This role will play a pivotal role in accelerating the adoption and use of digital marketing channels whilst inputting to the overarching marketing strategy.
- Provide strategic input to the overarching marketing strategy, creating a vision for digital marketing channels and how they will enhance business performance and increase customer satisfaction
- Engage key internal stakeholders in the vision i.e. Executive Leadership team; Marketing team nationwide and the wider business ensuring they have clarity on our digital plans and how they complement the transformation programme
- Be responsible for working with the Insight manager to constantly assess customer sentiment for our digital platforms from Web to App and more.
- Be digitally native and experienced to constantly develop and evolve our digital strategy across all channels. Demonstrate that you are leading edge in terms of digital experience to be able to challenge and influence our suppliers
- Support the digital transformation plans including development of new websites, e-commerce sites, mobile apps including M-commerce, Loyalty and CRM databases
- Proven UI and UX experience across multi-channels and fully responsible for the user experience across all platforms
- Extensive PPC experience and linkages to e-commerce growth to drive e-commerce growth
- Devise and implement market leading strategies to promote the digital brand customer experience internally and externally that link to a cohesive integrated marketing strategy
- Strategically influence the growth of revenue in line with business plans through the implementation of strategic digital activities
- Selection of, negotiation of commercial terms, compliance and management of key digital agencies who provide services to the business.
- Deliver commercial KPIs in line with business goals
- Link closely to social, ECRM and PR to ensure a cohesive online strategy
- Ensure digital marketing strategies incorporate new and evolving technologies by demonstrating leading-edge digital knowledge and experience
- Demonstrate digital experience through extensive UX/UI knowledge to drive through continued improvements in website design and structure and mobile app development
- Show an understanding of how e- CRM can evolve to effectively deliver as part of a multi-channel campaign
- A strong understanding of SEO/PPC/affiliate to improve our digital ROI
- Report to the business (formally and informally) on marketing digital performance; manage feedback from key stakeholders and lead improvement action plans
- Input and manage the digital marketing budget
- Identify and develop opportunities and synergies across the wider DB group through the development of effective working relationships