We have partnered with a branded FMCG business who are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to manage the customer relationship marketing platforms, creating a robust strategy for creating lasting relationships with customers.
The focus will be to reduce churn, increase conversion and drive brand awareness whilst establishing and optimising programmes aimed toward increasing sales and registration to order conversion. The role will also be responsible for increasing customer loyalty and reducing churn, whilst ensuring the technology and processes used in social media are fit for the business.
This is an entrepreneurial business who is looking for an individual that can bring good process management, an analytical way of working whilst also being a solid digital/creative marketing generalist.
Flexible home working 1-2 days a week is also available for the right candidate.
Key skills & experience
- Previously worked for a food or drinks brand, or worked within an online/e-commerce retailer
- Oracle CMS management experience is preferred
- Website management experience and copywriting
- Demonstrate a passion for digital marketing - strong across all channels but especially acquisition/retention, social and email marketing
- Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Usablenet experience would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with a passion for detail who takes ownership of projects
- Excellent prioritising, planning and time management skills with a flexible attitude
- Excellent team player skills with a hands-on approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills / creative and strategic thinker
- Strong communication skills
Contact Becky Evans directly on email@example.com for more details