We have recently partnered with a luxury property development organisation who focuses their time on the development of commercial, residential and serviced offices spaces across Central London.
In addition to the luxury property development arm, our client has a passion for the development of luxury boutique hospitality estates based across the rural areas of London.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you have the opportunity to be both creative and autonomous in your approach to promoting our clients brand, which will include a portfolio of existing 5* luxury properties and further developments which have plans to be completed by March 2020.
No two days will be the same, one morning you could be analysing the PPC campaigns and straight your morning coffee you could be deep in designing the new brochure for the latest boutique hotel, set to be unveiled in a few weeks.
- Print design which will include anything from brochures to DPS ads.
- Web design with a specific focus on PPC landing pages, that lead to a high click-through rate percentage.
- Copywriting - including two disciplines, web copy for SEO and print copy for a variety of platforms from brochures to ads.
- Social Media strategy, execution, & reporting of organic social data, specifically instagram.
- PR - proactive outreach to influencers as well as managing wider agency media.
- Performance - strategy development and execution management across a variety of platforms, including PPC reporting (Google Ads) and examination into retargeting (via paid social and display) and other channels.
- Email Marketing - drip campaigns for lead to conversion funnels.
- You will also be responsible for managing 3 direct reports
- Flexibility to work across multiple sites in London.
- CRM experience - Hubspot or Marketo.
- Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Indesign is a must, Premiere Pro is a plus.
- Previous experience with CRO or UX is a plus, where a general eye for design is key.
- Unbounce experience is desired.
- Must have experience in growing social channels organically, previous experience within the hospitality/travel industry would make you a strong contender.
- Coding skills - HTML (for Email Marketing).
This is an incredible opportunity to join a dynamic and luxury focused organisation. With the opportunity to advance your marketing development skills and gain valuable commercial experience to help project your career forward.