Pitch are working with a Marketing & PR agency, based in central Birmingham who are recruiting into their digital team, looking for a digital marketing manager as part of the teams growth.
The agency have a track-record for delivering meaningful and powerful PR & Marketing campaigns, on a regional, national, and international level. Working with global clients and an emphasis on the B2C market, the agency are showing no signs of slowing down as they continue to bring on new business and broaden services for their multi-sector clients.
Given the varied nature of work, no two days at this agency are the same. For this role, we are looking for a seasoned digital marketing manager who has experience working across the broad marketing mix, focussing on digital channels; social media, e-commerce, PPC, SEO, and more.
We aren’t looking for someone to be a specialist in each area, however a sound working knowledge of each channel is preferred.
Specifically, we are looking for experience in:
- Developing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Working with other departments to maximise results for the client.
- Writing, setting up and running PPC campaigns.
- Planning and executing display advertising (MPUs, leaderboards etc.).
- Using content management systems such as WordPress to publish blogs, edit content and upload images.
- Writing digital content and optimising it for SEO.
- Carrying out SEO audits and keyword research.
- Using email marketing software to create and send mailers.
- Project managing web design and build projects.
- Implementing SEO techniques to improve search engine rankings.
- Experience of filming and editing video content (desirable but not essential).
Think you’ve got what it takes to work for one of Birmingham’s most highly regarded agencies? Apply today.