Our client is on the lookout for a Digital Project Manager, to operate within the digital arm of the agency. Based in central Birmingham, our client are a medium sized, specialist brand agency, who have been around for over 20 years. They work across some fantastic digital activation campaigns for their clients in varying sectors.
Day-to-day, the successful candidate will work closely with the Digital Lead to manage the delivery and trafficking of digital projects through the agency, paying particular attention to quality, budgets and timings.
The Digital Project Manager will brief designers and developers and manage work schedules, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
Other project management duties will include scoping, estimation, testing and checking work thoroughly to ensure it's of a high standard before it leaves the agency.
The successful Digital Project Manager can expect to deal with Digital Display, Social, Websites and CMS, Mobile Web Apps, Video/Animation, Email Campaigns and a range of other online media.
No day is the same and you'll be juggling small projects facing short and sharp deadlines with larger tasks that you can really sink your teeth into.
Regularly liaising with the internal account management team and agency partners, the Digital Project Manager will offer advice, insight and technical expertise to help reach solutions that impress clients.
Expect some client facing responsibilities too. Assisting them with queries they may have about Digital products and services that the agency provide for them.
You'll be comfortable with managing projects through the production process and translating technical speak into layman's terms.
There will be plenty of support available, through on-the job training to further your understanding of the Digital landscape and it's technical underpinnings.
- Have an inquisitive and proactive nature with the desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Communicate effectively, both online and offline. Using tools like Basecamp, Slack and Trello to collaborate within teams and keep track of project progress.
- Can be flexible, adaptable, pick up new skills quickly and step outside of comfort zones.
- Confidently make decisions, with support from colleagues.
- Happy to challenge clients and push the creative boundaries, when taking a brief
- Are a natural problem solver and quick thinker that can operate in a fast paced and pressured environment.
- Have meticulous organisational and time management skills.