Events Producer wanted to join a creative agency based in Birmingham City Centre. You'll be dealing with a variety of clients across a wide scale of events from exhibitions to roadshows and much more!
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a passion for the events industry who can write proposals and be able to meet and work with clients on their events.
* Supporting the account handling team with new business pitches, costs and identifying further opportunities with existing clients
* Budget management and cost estimation on live campaigns to ensure margin is met
* Ability to come up with creative and new ideas and working closely with the creative and productive team to maximise event opportunities
* Undertake regular market research current industry trends
* Understanding of the experiential market and other media channels, including digital and social media
*Superb organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
*Strong attention to detail with the ability to get timely and accurate results
*Proactive and enthusiastic, seeking opportunities to enhance the client experience
*Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This position would suit an Events Management experience or someone who has had a minimum of 2 years experience in a Events Management role and is looking for the next step up in their career. Apply online to be considered for the role today!