Pitch are currently working alongside a London based digital marketing agency, who are searching for a Exhibition Project Manager to join their growing team.
This unique agency are passionate about all things digital, utilising a transparent approach to deliver communications and campaigns for their clients which make an impact and deliver tangible results.
As the successful applicant you will join a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team, who are passionate about sharing their skills, experience and sense of humour with all their stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Taking projects from concept development to execution.
- Delivering projects on time, achieving agreed margins and quality requirements.
- Consistently set out and enforce project milestones and timelines.
- Act as the port of call for customer satisfaction - consistently managing customer expectations ensuring the best experience is achieved for all stakeholders.
- Provide regular feedback on performance to the Project Director.
- Responsible for all area’s of the project including research & forecasting, budget management
To be considered you will ideally hold/be:
- Demonstrable experience in an exhibition project management role. Previous experience within an agency setting would be preferred.
- Previous experience managing exhibition projects from concept development through to opening.
- An excellent understanding of how to create memorable consumer experiences.
- Hold strong creative, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to lead and work as part of a team.
This is a unique opportunity within the London market which we do not anticipate to be around for long.
Apply today for immediate consideration.