Pitch are currently looking for an experienced account manager to work as part of a fantastic institution. This role would involve overseeing a team of account executives, delegating client briefs and supporting with the effective running of the team.
▪ Overseeing projects through to completion.
▪ Having a clear understanding of a client’s requirements and the ability to translate these into a creative briefs, whilst adhering to the brands identity principles.
▪ Preparing quotations, writing up briefs and detailing schedules for clients.
▪ Managing and delivering a portfolio of projects.
▪ Offering a level of strategic marketing expertise to clients, where possible making recommendations to enhance the client brief to ensure added value and specialist expertise are conveyed.
▪ Presenting pitches and creative solutions.
▪ Liaising between clients, third party suppliers and internal departments to ensure that the project is successfully delivered in the most suitable format within budget, deadlines and the brief criteria.
▪ Ensuring the smooth management and delivery of projects, i.e. general, reprints and repeat business.
▪ Regular reporting on project status, managing client expectations and relationships with the team and the Head of Client Relations.
▪ Educated to at least degree level in Marketing, Advertising, Media Studies, business Management or a Design/Creative discipline or similar.
▪ Proven client account management expertise or other relevant experience.
▪ Proven people/team management experience.
▪ Experience of managing and delivering projects.
▪ Experience of working with commercial brands.
▪ Strong spoken and written communication skills, with the ability to present effectively.
▪ Well-developed managerial and organisational skills.
▪ Ability to monitor project budgets and resource.
▪ Ability to work in a self-motivated team environment.
▪ Proven ability to manage multiple projects whilst maintaining strict attention to detail.
▪ Proven account management experience or relevant experience in a similar role.
▪ Experience in successfully delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
This is a 2x week booking from 19th September with a day rate of up to £140 per day.