Pitch are currently working with a fantastic digital agency who are going from strength to strength and looking for a freelance digital associate producer.
This role would involve managing a project from beginning to end. You will need to be skilled in solving problems, ensuring you know every aspect of the project to act as the go between for the team and client. To be successful you will know your projects inside out, and will be able to see where you are, what to expect and anticipate what is coming next.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Organise & manage trafficking of all production assets.
- Interact with all other participants on a daily & weekly basis.
- Provide daily communication support with internal teams.
- Coordinate meetings, notes, status reports & task lists.
- Manage timelines for projects, including budgets!.
- Support all Producers with client meetings.
- Worked in a similar digital producer role for 2+ years.
- Extremely organised.
- Ability to work at speed and multi-task across different projects.
- Responsive to change.
- Ability to work independently as a self starter, especially on a remote basis!
- Dependable team player.
- Strong communication skills.
This is a superb opportunity which offers the flexibility of remote working!
To start ASAP for 3+ months.