We're working with a top retail brand in the West Midlands who require an interim CRM executive to help support their digital marketing team.
You’ll be assisting to develop first-class emails in order to communicate key messages to the right audience. This role involved end to end development of emails campaigns; planning, implementing, briefing, campaign set up, audience selection and proofing plus conducting campaign performance analysis.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Help assist with the planning of emails by working with internal teams to create the right message, whilst considering seasonally relevant themes, competitor actively and external events
- Maintain confirmed email plans
- Work closely with external agencies to create first-class customer focused emails
- Set up, review and proof email campaigns using campaign management tools & email marketing platform
- Analyse email marketing campaign results, and help use that information to improve performance
- Carry out competitor reviews
This role would suit someone with the following skillset:
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS (desirable)
- High attention to detail
- Creative flair
- Analytical thinker
- Strong organisation skills
- Has experience working on an email marketing platform and campaign management tool (desirable)
This role would suit an engaged individual who is available immediately and looking to grow their skill set in digital marketing. As my client is looking to hire permanently, this could also be a temp-to-perm opportunity.
The contract would start immediately on a monthly rolling basis on a day rate of £80-£100 per day.