An award-winning not for profit organisation requires an interim freelance graphic designer for 2-3 days per week.
This role requires someone with excellent experience across print & digital design. You'll be getting a variety of marketing materials print ready and therefore, have an excellent knowledge of the print process.
- Work with the marketing department and external agencies to develop and deliver design concepts and creative ideas
- Create fresh and engaging campaign ideas and bringing your ideas to life visually for events and product launches
- Suggest new forms of multi-media visual content that can be used to help engage particular audiences and bring your campaigns to life
- Create, develop and manage all signage in-line with requests from all teams, from brief through to installation
- Supporting the marketing team in managing the look and feel of the client's website, producing all graphics required, helping develop new webpages, updating imagery
- Proofreading and getting all designs print ready, whilst also ensuring any damaged signage is detected and corrected if possible
- Develop and expand on the brand guidelines to ensure more consistent communications across all channels
- To ensure external suppliers are sourced at the most cost-effective rate for the client without compromising on quality and are reviewed regularly
This contract is to start ASAP on a monthly rolling contract.
£150-£170 per day.