A brilliant client of ours is in need of a skilled iOS Developer to work REMOTELY in the UK from 11th December’19 until the end of January’20, with a possible extension.
- To develop, test and implement an iOS application.
- Build and publish applications to the App Store.
- Implement new technologies to maximise application performance.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Very good experience with Objective-C, SWIFT, Xcode and iOS SDK.
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
- Good working knowledge in Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation.
- Experience with memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices.
- Familiarity of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Examples of released iOS apps to the App store for viewing and evaluation.
- Strong technical background.
- Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Solid experience (3+ years) with iOS application development.
- Has deployed applications in the Apple App Store.
- Knowledge of Payment gateway integration.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
If this sounds like something you can do with your hands behind your back, then we would like to hear from you!