I’m looking for a UK based PHP developer who has extensive experience working with the Laravel framework. You’ll be working with a fantastic team of some of the best talent available, on bespoke and compelling websites & mobile applications, in a remote setting.
• Extensive experience with object-orientated PHP & Laravel framework
• Understanding of MVC design patters
• You should have worked on RESTful API design & development
• Fluency in GIT, or other source code management tools
• The ability to write clean & maintainable code
• Be comfortable with test-driven design & agile software methodologies
• Have experience building SQL & designing databases
• Be able to optimise a systems performance, scalability reliability and maintainability
Day to day duties:
• Develop & test reusable code using the available frameworks & libraries
• Create & follow technical specifications
• Follow the internal development processes and communicate key creative and marketing principles
• Integrate code with other technologies, such as REST web services, CMS / commerce systems and 3rd party APIs
You should have over 3 years experience in PHP/ Laravel development whilst working with marketing websites and mobile applications.
This contract is to start either 8th or 15th July and my client is looking to pay up to £350 per day.