A new opportunity has come up for a UK based remote working Freelance Product Manager with a superb digital agency. You’ll be working with an ambitious and hardworking team, overseeing the projects and liaising with the client.
- creating and delivering product roadmaps using agile methodology
- lead and participate in key client meetings, continuously communicate with client partners and managing their expectations
- Work with client partners to refine their product roadmaps, define objectives
- Drive multiple products towards their key objectives
- manage the client's expectations to deliver projects within time and on budget constraints
- Effectively manage the team and communicate priorities, objectives and expectations around deadlines
- Work closely with a team of developers, UX designers and other team members including collaborating in workshops and design sprints, business and other stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with the client to set a clear direction for the development of product management, through the identification, evaluation and implementation of growth opportunities
- Help with scoping, proposal writing and pitching
- Continuously look for ways to improve our existing product management/delivery operations
Day to day:
- Ownership of product roadmaps
- Translating strategy and vision into clearly defined product features
- Carry out user research and analyse opportunities by staying close to our customers
- Be accountable for the team's roadmap
- Communicate progress and be an ambassador for the team’s efforts to all stakeholders internally and externally
- working with design and engineering teams to estimate and plan delivery
- Ensure full alignment of products with stakeholder vision
- Gather feedback and input from customers and users
- Run feature ideation and specification sessions
- Identify requirements and writing user stories
- Participating in and facilitating feature prioritisation
- Verify that criteria are met by running quality assurance of product features
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hard working individual with technical and digital projects and platforms, especially on mobile apps. You’ll have a great understanding of a typical technology stack. Working in an innovative and agile team experience is must, whilst working remotely with the virtual team.
You’ll be a natural strategic owner with analytical skills and proved track record of developing business propositions. Working on a busy product won’t throw you, and you’ll have a great ability to problem solve.
day rate: £250-£350
To start ASAP for 2-3 month contract, with possible extension.