We're working with an innovative digital agency who require the support of an experienced Salesforce Developer. If you're a natural problem solvers looking for ways to help a creative team bring their ideas to life, then check out this UK remote working role:
- Design and develop force.com applications using the Salesforce platform, including lightning components, APEX classes, Triggers, and Visualforce
- Follow and create technical specifications
- Integrate code with other technologies such as REST Web Services, CMS / Commerce systems, 3rd party APIs
- Work with Technical Specialist, clarifying and breaking down complexity into tangible workable stories.
- Collaborate across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues.
- You'll have strong knowledge on Salesforce platform, development practices in Force.com application, including Apex Classes / Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, VisualForce, Lightning Components and Salesforce APIs
- Be fluent in source control, such as Git or other source code management tools
- Familiar with agile development methodologies including Scrum and Kanban
- Be in the know of the latest trends and technologies, and is passionate about creating immersive experiences
- Experience defining and working with scalable, resilient and secure systems
This is a fantastic client who offers remote working to UK based developers. For further details, please apply and let's discuss!