Listen up Freelancers!
We're on the hunt for an interim Social Media Manager for a UK leading marketing agency where you will work onsite with one of their biggest clients who are a global consumer goods company. You'll also be working on the socials for a number of their beauty, food & drink brands.
This role is to be based onsite at one of their clients in Leatherhead in Surrey who are a global consumer goods company.
- Community management- being proactive and reactive to interactions
- Competitor research
- Content creation- short and long form
- Putting content calendar together
- Run paid media campaigns
- Reporting- work out whats working, whats not and what to do differently
- Building relationships with clients
- Working alongside design and branding teams
The Ideal Candidate:
Good customer service and community management experience
Strong copywriting skills
Stakeholder management experience
Will keep up to date with all the latest trends
Experience in beauty, FMCG, fashion or retail sectors
If you're available immediately then apply for this interim contract and lets discuss!