We are currently extending our support to a Staffordshire based client who are seeking an interim Social Media Manager to help oversee the successful implementation of a campaign strategy while they search for a permanent solution. This is an exciting time to be supporting this client as they’ll be entering a new & exciting phase of their digital marketing strategy, with the intention of increasing their brand awareness.
- Manage stakeholders, working with sub-brand teams to understand their goals & objectives.
- Manage external agencies to support & implement campaign plans for the desired results. Including campaign planning, production, implementation and evaluation.
- Develop new content ideas to help drive traffic to websites.
- Report back to stakeholders to demonstrate the effectiveness of social campaigns.
- Help deliver social media workshops to supporting teams.
- Draft and distribute content that promotes activities, offers and promotions.
You will be a pro in the field of social media and will be used to working in a busy environment. This role relies heavily on relationship building, ensuring both the brand team & external PR agency are happy with the objectives & delivery.
If you are available immediately for the next 2-3 months (with the opportunity for a possible extension), then apply and let's discuss further! This contract will involve working 4 days onsite with the client.
Day rate: £200 - £255