Freelance SEO Manager | Agency
|Job Title:||Freelance SEO Manager | Agency|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Tibbs|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 12:14|
We're working with an integrated agency in central Manchester who currently have need for interim support from a super freelance SEO Manager.
- A solid background in paid & organic search
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of how technical website development contributes to successful SEO
- Experience using CMS platforms to implement SEO tactics
- Basic HTML skills (not essential)
- Helping to develop and implement SEO strategy
- Help to maintain & develop current editorial SEO workflows
- Identify new content areas for creation
- Work closely with account handlers, content and development departments
- Assisting to ensure SEO best-practice is adhered to across all websites
- Perform competitor analysis to identify new opportunities
- Conduct SEO site audits and competent at creating a workflow to rectify issues
- You'll ideally have experience in B2B & B2C and be used to working across multiple campaigns in an agency environment.
If this sounds like you, then apply to this role and let's discuss further!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's