We're working with an integrated agency in central Manchester who currently have need for interim support from a super freelance SEO Manager.
- A solid background in paid & organic search
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Understanding of how technical website development contributes to successful SEO
- Experience using CMS platforms to implement SEO tactics
- Basic HTML skills (not essential)
- Helping to develop and implement SEO strategy
- Help to maintain & develop current editorial SEO workflows
- Identify new content areas for creation
- Work closely with account handlers, content and development departments
- Assisting to ensure SEO best-practice is adhered to across all websites
- Perform competitor analysis to identify new opportunities
- Conduct SEO site audits and competent at creating a workflow to rectify issues
- You'll ideally have experience in B2B & B2C and be used to working across multiple campaigns in an agency environment.
If this sounds like you, then apply to this role and let's discuss further!