It is an exciting time for one of our agency clients, who are looking for additional hands on support from a UX/UI designer at either midweight or senior level.
For this project you will be creating deliverables for platform/service designs, whilst considering how the end-product will work and be used to deliver high-quality assets in accordance with creative direction.
Day to day:
- Create a range of design deliverables such as: user flows, prototypes, visual concepts, user interface, layouts, mock-ups, typography & iconography across websites & mobile applications.
- Explain & articulate your design decisions and rationale with confidence.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure the project meets objections and deadlines.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative suite, Sketch & Invision.
- Solve problems through design thinking.
- Communicate concepts and iterate low-fi prototypes through sketching and early prototyping.
- Ability to extent the visual design, functional design and existing brand guidelines.
- You will hold a portfolio demonstrating strong graphic & visual design skills & thinking.
You will have 5+ years of experience in designing for both web & mobile and have a decent UCD/HCD.
Contract is set to start ASAP until mid-December with a possible extension.
£350-£400 per day.