It is an exciting time for one of our agency clients, who are looking for additional support from 2x UX/UI designers at either a midweight or senior level.
For this project you will be creating deliverables for platform/service designs, whilst considering how the end-product will work and be used, to deliver high-quality assets in accordance with the creative direction.
Day to day you will:
- Create a range of design deliverables such as: user flows, prototypes, visual concepts, user interfaces, layouts, mock-ups, typography & iconography across websites and mobile applications.
- Explain and articulate your design decisions and rationale with confidence.
- Partner with internal departments to ensure the project meets objections and deadlines.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative suite, Sketch & Invision
- Solve problems through design thinking.
- Communicate concepts and iterate low-fi prototypes through sketching and early prototyping.
- Ability to extend the visual design practice, functional design and existing brand guidelines.
- Has a portfolio demonstrating strong graphic & visual design skills & thinking.
You will have 5+ years experience of designing for both web & mobile and have a decent UCD/HCD.
This contract will start beginning of October for 3 months with a possible extension.
£350-£400 per day.